Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Heart's Prayer

Let my whole life to glorify you, Lord. I do not want to live for myself or the pleasures this world has to offer.  Rather, let me be fully surrendered to your perfect plan for my life. Help me to rise against the tide and the pattern others would set for me and follow you instead.  God, grant me boldness to obey you and to speak your truth in love to a hurting world. Help me to obey your commandment that says, “Love one another as I have loved you.” It is so easy to do what is right when others are looking. Oh, God! Help me to honor you when no one is there to see but you, help me to honor you even in all the little corners of my heart and mind. Today I choose to lay aside offenses and strife so my heart will not be cluttered with sin. My plans and desires are not important anymore-only yours. And Lord when the tempest comes to try to distract me from what I am just now saying, with your help I will rise against it.  I will walk by faith, not by sight. Instead of complaining about life’s problems, I will thank you for all you have done for me, which exceeds any negative I may find around me. Cleanse my heart of all spiritual disease that threatens to eat away at the soul. Help my motives to be pure and open before you. Help me, dear Lord, to turn a deaf ear to the voices around me that unknowingly seek to distract me from the higher calling. You, Oh Lord, are my chief desire. Nothing I desire compares with you. 
 This is the cry of my heart I share with you dear sisters. I want to encourage you today-do you want your life to be fully surrendered? Or do you want to hang on to things that will take you away from living a fully committed life before God?  Let us examine our hearts and seek the Lord while He may be found.
Seek the Lord while He may be found! Oh, Girls, so much of the time I have hid little parts of my life, not letting God in. Don’t make the same mistake. Turn to Him with your WHOLE hearts! Don’t hold anything back from Jesus! He wants it all! And when you give Him your all, you can have a full and completed life that is every bit worth living!
Join me in seeking God today with everything we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment